Saturday, August 1, 2009

funn

Photobucket

i like my 2nd bros pic :D so natural


today iqra was boring.haneyy didn't talk to all of us for idk what reason. farah didn't come and i got really bored. decided to read my book.then madrasah i came late cause on the way me and bro played bottlecaps :D then went in farah was there!! YAY!!! then i think haneyy was feeling better cause she talked as usuall. danish neh come but farouq will do. disturbed ustazah at the end of the day until she halau me out of the class and kinda begged me to leave the class and go home. lols. go 399 then walked home with farah. my parents now outside and i'm alone at home with my 2nd bro. still waiting for the food my eldest bro buying. so funn we alone at home. i hope this happens more often. :D thats all . bye.

No comments: