Wednesday, April 21, 2010

full of shit


I suck at updating.

Anyways, MYE is around the corner. I'm just using comp to find pictures for art exam.
I seriously need to go home early this week and next week .
My mum is not happy that I am constantly going home late.

Fuck.
Oh well.
I've been studying for maths and I failed by half mark for the latest class test,
_l_
I should've pass.
History , I failed by 1and a half mark.
Another middle finger for that.

But on the bright side I passed Malay and today i just took my science class test
and I'm not sure if i should be happy about that.
Next wednesday is my first paper which is MT.
And my teacher seems a bit stressed about that.
I'm not.
I AM stressed about history & maths.

I NEED TO GO HOME EARLY TOMORROW.
if i can.

I feel sick. And I'm tired. Shit.
I MISS LAKESIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL & MAZIDAHS!!

I'm bored and tired so I'll just focus on finding my art pictures.
Nights.

No comments: