Monday, May 31, 2010

Sentosa \m/


Have you guys heard?
Well, if you haven't ,then I suggest you go search it up yourselves.
I got to caught up with SNSD that I got a HUGE shock when I heard
about Hayley! But you know what, I still love you
HAYLEY NICOLE WILLIAMS!

Well, I've been out this past few days and I really enjoy it.
Friday - Cik Shidah's house for kenduri.
Saturday - Sentosa
Sunday - Johor. I saw Fifi at Esso!

Lols, She was like calling me, and I'm like, wait, I'm at Malaysia and I'm seeing Fifi.
Anyways, I love the Sentosa trip but Kakak haven't upload the pics but
I think I'll look ugly in all of them (:

Let me tell you what happened,

We woke up early in the morning
Well, actually I woke up earlier than my brothers -________-
We got ready and stuff while waiting for mummy to finish cooking.
We then watch Heroes for a while.

We all got ready to leave and my bro send us to the clock tower which
is located near my aunts house.
There my eldest brother drove to work while we took the bus to sentosa.
I got amazed at Kakak's feathery headband.
But it kinda camouflage with her hair cause the feather is brown.

I kept on disturbing her about her killing birds and stuffing the feather in her headband
And she ignored me. (:
When we reached Sentosa, we all wanted to pick a spot directly infront of the beach,
But my aunt's friend suggested this shady place.
So we all went there. Kakak was scared of walking at the sand cause it was unsteady
and she saind she'd roll dow just like a bollywood movie.

I didn't pay attention to her made up story. When we reached there, we had breakfast
with the food we packed. I saw Bhangra(?) dancers and said to Kakak,
" Those are your bollywood heroes"
And she laughed non - stop.
We walked at the tents and I thought of getting an airbrush tattoo but I swear to god,
The weather was killing me and I couldn't wait anymore.
So we went back to our spot.

After that, we changed to our swimming shirts(in the toilet obviously)
then packed and set off to the beach area to find a good spot.
The shady spots are obviously taken and we went to a place near the toilet.
Surprisingly the boys didn't dive in except for Sabree , Adib & Abah.
My dad and my bro didn't swim, which is odd cause they love swimming.

But heck care, I was swimming so I didn't give shit.
After that clean up. Then was suppose to eat but instead I played frisbee with bro.
Dad joined in and he gave up, And my brother practiced
his goalkeeper skills using a frisbee, and I helped him.
I kept asking him if he wanted to be a goal keeper but he said,
he just wanted to practice his goalkeeper skills.

After that, had lunch .
Then played badminton with brother and I swear to god whenever he cracks a joke,
I felt like running to the toilet to pee.
His jokes was hilarious!
I'm not joking! He made me laugh a lot and the others was starring at us .
Badminton, Brother - Czech republic
Me - England \m/
And when I wanted to take a break from laughing, Kakak wanted to go against
My brother. Kakak - Singapore
We laughed at that. But she got lucky and won my brother cause he was distracted by making jokes. We saw peacocks (L) and suddenly it appeared on a tree branch.
My brother was like " Can peacocks fly?"
And when he wanted to serve, The peacock FLEW!
And he turned just in time to see how it flew! It was SUPER cool!
Peacock flying.
COOLNESS!

After that, the whole family started to play Badminton and thanks to my Dad ( who cheated )
Made Singapore win. But my brother manage to write "ENGLAND"
at the area where we stood. Well, my brother suddenly support England.
After that, we took family pictures then in the bus, Kakak kept taking pictures.
She place her feathery headband on me and took pictures of my hair while i was busy
listening to music. She kinda Shiok Sendiri.
But I listened to FOB, MCR and Lonely Island with brother.

Then when we reached to the clock tower, Dad managed to get a cab and we all said goodbye.
It was Fun! But I was super tired. Now, I miss Kakak. Hrmph, I really begged my mum
for more holiday plans. Wee~

That's all I guess?
Bye!

No comments: