Thursday, December 30, 2010


My new years resolution i guess.
Definitely don't want to die wondering, so If i wonder, I'll have to get the answers.
Sorry I've been a loser this past few days. I promise you guys next year, Imma go and post all the
colourful post that i had last time :D
Hehehe, and i can't wait for next week, I'm so excited.
Anyways tomorrow there's band, last practice. Gonna enjoy it.
After that meeting Diyana yellow fly fly.
Hehehe, I WANNA EAT KFC
.
Okay, I'm bored.
Hey ,I'm finally using twitter again :)
SMILES.
Oh yeah, 
Today is mummy's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
God, You're so cute. Hehehehe, Sorry for giving you a hard time.
I guess I will never know the pain that you've been through for the family.
I know I'll end up doing the same shit all over again but you still forgive me.
I'm such a douche. But hey, I love you momma and I know you'll always do the same.
Thank you so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY 29/12/010

No comments: