Monday, October 26, 2009

All Grown up, almost.


sry for not updating my blog. School was okay today. Finally school re-open and i'm defintely excited since i only have few days left with my beloved friends. I'm super lazy to do the freaking project and lazy to do the art work, i don't think i'll finish it. i still love mcfly, mimi still loves FOB, yanah still ove Nichun and kim still loves Zac Efron (i think.) Nothing changed , just tht PATD split in half, FOB is taking a LONG rest, McFly has grown (but not mentally i think) Zac Efron s getting famous and Nichun, hrmm idk the news. Ouh my excuse this time for not updating would be, tht i'm addicted to facebook but only the quizzes and games. I don't chat much. Yyat keropok is here and obviously playing games with my brother. My mum has already started working but i'm cool with tht cause she cooked sotong and i have something to eat :D Syawal is long gone and i'm not tht happy cause i don't get to see my cousins anymore but december will be a huge gathering since most of our family is born on december and there will be a huge party i guess. So much to talk about but i think i'm done for today. just for people who haven't tried facebook ; its fun, give it a go. :D bye

No comments: