Saturday, October 31, 2009

Don't you stop this minute.

hey guys ! today was madrasah and it was more fun than ever cause ustazah outside testing people for th oral we have fun. I have to do the oral nxt week bacause not enough time. Nxt week is exams. ouh i still cnnt forget tht i accidentally droped my sweet, then everyone looked at me , then i shouted" Free Sweets people!" then they started taking, mostly boys. went home with haney and zafirah. Afee went home with the very sexy Hanis. Now at home rotting. i really don't know wht to do so i started watching barbie movies:D Tomorrow washing car and confirm tired. i want to wake up LATE!!!! i'm hungry but my mum neh cook anything, so i have to cook the instant noodles myself, malas ah. anyways, i want to continue watching the barbie movie, so bye!

No comments: