Thursday, November 26, 2009

dissapointed.

Today is the results day!!!

I'm so damn dissapointed wif wht i got but my parents and my cousins, said i have to strt improving

in secondary school. Today while waiting for the results, i disturbed irzzat.
You guys wont get the joke.

My dad was angry wif me at first. I was thinking tht i obviously won't get the hp i wanted but suddenly his mood changed.
He said i could have done better but he told me to work hard in sec sch. So there might be a chance i can buy tht new hp i want(:
Just so you know, i put JVS as my first choice. Same wif Hanis!!
KIMBERLY! put JVS as your first choice. you can go there!!

I hope i get JVS. I like die die want to get siall.

I'm SUPER PROUD OF THIS LOSER (:
AFEElosernorazmi
Remember me kaes. And I know i have been mean to you, but i love you and i'm very proud wif wht you scored(: I'd love to see you nxt year, but if you can go to a better school,
then go(:
iluvyouasabrother(:

To this other Bitch,
KIMBERLYbitchsypongco
You know i'm proud of you,
You did your best darling. And dun't wurry if you don't get into SOTA.
Choose JVS as first choice cause me & hanis pick JVS as first choice (:
iluvyousomuch.
What's done is already done.

HANISsayangdhaniyah
I'm proud of you.
You got a great score
I'm praying hard tht the both of us get into JVS(:
meluvyousomuch(:

I'm proud of all my frens cause i know they did their best (:
All the best in the future.
When i get my new sim card, i'll tell you the number kaes?

After the whole thingy, i went to my cousins workplace
to watch her students perform.
Me and my other cousin got into trouble. As usual, if you know me i'm loud, We were being noisy and started whistling so thts why we were confronted.
Tht bitch who confronted us told us to get lost to my cousin.
He wasnt happy and told me to say it bck to her on the way out, sooo i did (:
I felt superr satisfied.

After tht we go Mac. Then take cab go my house.
They chat wif my mum then went home.

My house kecoh since tomorrow Hari Raya Haji (:
Well thts all(:

look at the time, its 12 already.
lols
Well this post was based on
26-11-09
byes

No comments: