Monday, November 30, 2009

Nothing much~

Hiie!!
today boring lahhs
My bro go out thts why boring.
If not i can play wif him.
lalalla currently msging Haneyy & chatting wif Kimmy
lalalalala. really got nuting to write abt.

ouh, let me talk bout yesterday.
We woke up in the morning to go to masjid for meet the parents session.
just so you know, i got good results wif the help of Mazidanish & Mazidaneyy.
I copied them.
most of my grades are B & C s
but i got A on akhlak (:
and surprisingly i got in the 9th possition in class. lols.

I proudly show my result slip to my mum and she said "yeah of course you did great because you copied" lols, i laughed my ass out and she smiled.
She dosent mind me copying. And the fun part was tht ustz izzah was being so fake
in front of my parents. lols

After tht we went off to JP to have lunch. Then bought my new sim card.
I kinda pick tht number cause i like it, i didn't even know it was
similar to Hanis's number.
I'm kinda upset wif my father cause he didnt buy me sumting expensive for me after
my PSLE.
He told me my present for passing my PSLE was my simcard while my brothers got something
much more expensive.

Eldest bro : X box
2nd bro : PSP
ME :sim card


haiya. my mum kinda know tht i wasnt happy wif what my dad said .
She allows me to use my own money to buy a new hp.
But thts the worst part. I have to self-reward myself.

Yeah, I'm fvcking jealous of my two lucky brothers.
They wat sumthing thts expensive but they dunt have to pay for it.
The PSP i have, was from my money. But i dunt play it.
thts even worst. My mum told me tht my dad dosent have enough money this year.

Does it have to be this year?

haiya. why am i telling oyu guys this. I guess i have to learn to keep my problems to myself.
i guess thts all. Nothing much rite? just me bragging abt how upset i am wif my dad.

No comments: