Monday, November 23, 2009

HAPPY BUFDAY BLOGGIE(:

miz Kimberly(:
since she blogged about me, then i'm gonna blog abt her too (:
She taught me how to be the
sarcastic ass i am.
She helped me increase my
confidence.
She
listens to what i have to say , and looks into the problem.
She
corrects me when i'm at wrong.
She's
always there when i needed her.
Such a
helpful bitch, isn't she?
yeap, today is bloggies birthday. i know weird rite?
at least i remember her
birthday(:
nothing much happened. Havent strt rotting yet. will be strating ard
next week? but i guess
this year not much rotting cause busy
choosing school
and everything rites?
so not much to rot at home. But i'm
fvcking BORED!!!
currently chating with kim. I'm
missing my phone.
I wanna buy
new hp , but most important
is new sim card rites? this
Thursday
Get to meet lots of people
AGAIN!!!
YAY
I hope i get express:D
I've gone back to 3 post(:
Haiya. I get a mixture of nervous and can't be bothered feeling
everytime i'm thinking abt the results day.
remind me to watch the news tomorrow & wednesday.
haiya.... i really very nervous.
Playing games since theres nothing much to do on fb.
i play lame games also.
Have been listening to
Siti Nurhaliza's songs.
She never fails to impress me with a wonderful voice and lyrics(:
Kim wished my blog happy birthday already.
YAY!!
haiya. nothing much to update.
Its just tht yesterday met up with my cute nephews.
Hakim&Matin never fails to make my day.
Cute little boys.
Hope they turn out fine when they get older. They need lots
of guidence.
To my cousins;
Your parents went to Haji to beramal not to leave you here alone.
Pray for them kaes..
thts all
bye

No comments: