Friday, November 20, 2009

its an end

I miss my phone!
Fvck tht syafiq ashari lahh. He found my wallet then throw away my
sim card. AHHHHHHHHH!!
i miss tht danny jones wallpaper (:
Anyways today is last day of school.
We had the interclass game. i was nervous actually and i cant controlling idk why!
We didn't get through the "finals" but lots of people frum other classes
said tht we played well so thts good enough (:
my primary school has ended and so is the fun i had and hve shared with my lovely frens
kimberly,Hanis,Afee,Fifi,Yanah & Mimi.
Kimberly ; We started out in late 2008, but we were so close :) i hope it'll last forever.
Hanis ; We met this year and we became close , so close tht people called us lesbo (: i'm okay wif tht, cause i know we're not.
Afee ; Crazy little bitch. but you rock my world (:
Fifi ; I knew you in P4 but i wasnt tht close to you. In P5 I made frens wif you and it wasnt a wrong choice at all. I'm glad i met you .
Yanah ; We had misunderstandings last year and early this year. But it all worked out and i can't believe we're frens.
Mimi ; We knew each other in P4 but i was too stuck wif PADAS and i didnt had a chance to know you tht well. The following year, We Had the same interest. And now, We're Best Buds (:
lovely people but at the same time bitchy. but their bitchyness is okay.
We treat each other like sisters except for me & Afee. I treat her like my brother.
we share the same food, the same water and even lend money.
We also share memories.

Sulaiman,Faiz,Aidil,Nabil& Irzzat.
The few boys we made frens along the way.
Sulaiman ; The cute but sensitive guy.
Faiz;Funny but too quite
Aidil ; Funny and also the matured one.
Nabil ; Dreamer, Lame but a kind hearted guy
Irzzat ; Outgoing , Outstanding, Funny , The "leader" and also the glue tht kept us together
As kim had mentioned, They are like brothers (: Nabil was a changed person. But
we helped him change back to the lame nabil we knew.
MAZIDAHS!!!
ahh, you dont know how much i've missed you guys !
We started the name mazidah because of this doa
tht we had to hafal and Danish couldnt remeber the last part which was
"mazidah" and i helped him wif some dance moves too (:
thts how the mazidah start.
And you guys dont know how greatful i am to have you guys as frens who helped
me pass the time in madrasah. If you guys werent there i'd probably die in madrasah.
The fun we had together are going to end this year. but
i'm going to miss all of you.
Farah ; My best fren in madrasah for 3 years in a row. Including next year, it will be 4 years then.
Haneyy ; I've known you since last year cause we were in the same madrasah class
but we werent as close as we are now (: and HILARY DUFF IS 30!! hehe rite haneyy (:
Farouq ; We also met last year. Your laugh made us smile and your jokes are just so hilarious.
Danish ; The "cool" guy i met this year and we just clicked. We were so close due to our brothers friendship before and now we are frens. And thx for your Good luck charm (:
I'll miss your jokes too ya know.
PADAS! even though we dont talk much now, i just wanna remember you guys as the group who really appreciated me as who i am (:
Phyllis ; Cute little china doll i luved to bully but you were the matured one and really understand whut i went through.
Andrina ; The dreamer who never stops dreaming (: but i luv you for tht. You were the one i find unique and special
Diyanah ; The Matured thinker, throughout the years i spent with you. i definitely learned a lot (: You were the big sista i had and now we're frens.
Azlin ; The one i was close to. We shared our problems, our happiness and everything together.
but now we're nothing but dead. I hope to see you next year(:

To all the people i mentioned in this blog, they helped me find myself. They had appreaciated me as who i am and i appreciated it. I dunt want it to end this way as in we have to split but i'm sure we'll meet up soon rites? I love you for who you are and never ever change it.
I'll make myself free if you wanna meet up anytime soon.

Imissallofyou.
this has been a long post rite?
If you have reached here,
it means you're not lazy to read(:
sigining off and wishing
the best for everyone,
Bye.
lots of luv,
aiN:D


No comments: