Monday, December 21, 2009

The Joy (:


one of my favorite picas from Frankie (:

currently chatting with Irzzat.

Yesterday or should i say today was fun
Reached the airport round 11 plus.
reach there then my fav uncle ajak me , siblings and cuzzies to go eat
burger king.
I didn't have the appetite to eat but i just drank lemon tea and ate fries.
while waiting for food , uncle,2nd bro & Yyat joked around.

We all ate then went downstairs to go find my aunties & uncles.
Wow the joy of meeting them..
I was hoping my kakak was going there.
but she has work.
She called my aunt but then me , mummy and auntie did a prank call at her. lols

after tht went to my uncle's house then watched iron chef
with my Brothers, abg Hafis and Yyat. Then got bace doa selamat thens
continue watching iron chef .

We makan makan. Then chit chat.

Wow , can't wait to meet up with abg hafis around this week. going to his house to cut hair.. hope his there when i go there.

Currently watching Paramore .
Okay, Irzzat, you may read this post.

Kimmy updated her blog for me, so sweet lah (:

Tag taus!! Good day readers,

-' AiN(:



No comments: