Wednesday, December 2, 2009

pissed off

the worst hair colour i've ever seen on Hayley.
When will she dye her hair red again?

enough talk abt hayley, I'm kinda pissed because i din't get to watch S'pore Idol.
which means i never get to hear Sezairi sing!!
but still i vote for him :D
i also vote for tabitha. cause i like her. I dunt like Sylvia. She's just so fake.
Today need to go hospital teman my mum go the check-up for my granfather.
On the way, i met kim in the bus, we took the same bus and chat all the way to Lakeside MRT station. We took the same MRT and we chat, she alighted first . Me and mummy alighted on Dover then took the shuttle bus to NUH. Met up with aunties and granpa.
Disturb my cousins then after the whole check up, we eat at the kopitiam. Got Nasi Ayam Penyet. (:
took the bus home instead of MRT cause i forgot tht today got S'pore Idol and decided to take the long wayy home,. Stopped at lakeside mrt and qaited for 245 which didn't come for so long!
got pissed with the bus driver.
went home, Sylvia was singing. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!
aftr tht voted for Sezairi & Tabitha. shalalalal~
then Mandi then brother came home then he bought me
Kinder Bueno :D
now watching S'pore Idol.
bye!
please comment on what you think about Hayley's Lame hair.
I think it sucks do you? If not,then tagg if yes, i know wht you feel.

No comments: