Monday, January 4, 2010

First day was so Boring!



In the morning, late .
I mean late to meet up with Hanis , But we weren't late to school.
Hanis didn't like the fact that my phone has a lot of
Danny pics. (:

At least Danny pics better than Afee's Korean ass, Hong Ki. pfft.

Seriously hating secondary school.
Imisslakeside ):

butbut,
Mazidahaneyy has been trying to convince me that at first,
Sec school is boring
but then it'll be fun.
Well, at least Hanis is having new friends.

The orientation program was damn fun!

But if you don't have any friends
it doesn't make a difference on how lonely i'm feeling.


Its okay. We'll see how tomorrow goes(me trying to be an optimist). I guess i'll have to drag my fat ass to school since i'm half hearted to going there.
I want my brother to protect me there :B

I feel so small in secondary school but when we go lakeside.
I feel so, big B)

After school went to Jp. eat at ljs then Kim came.
She looks cute with her pinafore (:
And then , the Minah came, AFEE!
lols.

After that run to the bus 30.
Settled down then start making noise in the bus.
Drop at lakeside, then we go meet Ms Ang.
She seems nicer (:

then walked home.

I wanna go back to lakeside primary, can?

-'AiN(:

No comments: