Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Peep , Jiwangs (:


Hello!
Me love that pic ^^
Anyways, today overall was fun, i guess.
Anyways , Made friends with Hanis's friends (:

Today in the morning, got caught for fringe but seriously,
its not long at all. After that went to class.
Talked to Fatimah for a while, then asked Camillie for paper.

Started scribbling about SOG, lakeside and stuff like
me not ready for sec sch.
Damn you lah Farah!
I read the letter Farah gave me and it almost made me breakdown in tears.

You sweet pretty girl!

Well i pull myself together and i didnt cry.
Recess Haneyy so cute. After school, Me , Hanis & her friends
went to the canteen. Teman-ed Hanis to eat.
Made friends with this very Jiwang sec 3 technical guy. lols.

He damn funny ah.
Back home feel happier.
But i told mummy on how i felt at class then started tearing
because i remember what Farah wrote on that sweet letter.

ImissyoulahMazidahchet.

I feel so damn pressurised.
Idk ah. Since my mum started working she too got
stressed. Then angry with me, What the fuck seyh.

Bye

-'AiN(:


I want to be in lakeside seriously .

No comments: