Thursday, January 14, 2010

You thinking what i'm thinking?


Aww ^^

lols, Today school was okay.
I guess I'm gonna keep on saying school is okay all the way through out
Term 1.
Wow I'm so jealous of SOG, They made so many friends while i
am so quite, but I'm starting to be anti - guys.
Hehehe.

Well today first period was MT. Still don't have my results for the test...
But Cikgu Lorena said she will try to find my Paper.
Well After that was P.E
Mr Kang made us work in groups. But Fuck him, we were damn tired.
Went to toilet to teman Farhanah,

Then saw Haffeq ( student leader)
Cannot stop laughing at him.
He kinda looked pissed off at me for laughing at him B)
Like i give a fuck

Anyways Recess was boring.
After recess was music, felt like peeing.
Maths went to the toilet and learn more about prime numbers.
Science was LAME.

But After school,
Wee~
Syaiful belanja me & Hanis, ice cream.
We hantar him home.
Met up with Afee & Kim.
At Mac crapped a lot.

Got this guy, he memalukan diri seyh
He did this moaning while his friend took out something from his pocket.
Then me and Kim saw, We laughed like fuck.
The guy who moaned threw mayonnaise at our tray -.-
and his friend knew we were being dirty, he also laughed :)

After that took 30 to go CC
At the bus, ermm lets just say i crapped with Kim ( sing and dance )
Gosh i miss those times.
We decided to buy stuffs at 399.
Then realised its late so went home with Kimmy.

oh guys, Hayley dyed her hair red again (:

Why cut the hair? Lets discuss it at my Tagboard (:


I've been having stomach ache. AH!
Anyways i changed the song, just ignore the videos.
I seriously like my 1st song and second song (:

I will try to not disturb Rabiah about Haffeq ><
I WILL TRY ONLY B)



Ermm, Kim, You thinking what I'm thinking? ;)



-'AiN(:

No comments: