Monday, January 18, 2010

I wonder what..


Hayley Williams of Paramore


Today not gonna brag about school, this is gonna be a long post.

Today crapped with Kim, it seems like i forgotten something...
I wonder what it is ><

nvrm.

Friday
We have band. Went to have lunch at Hanis's house. Thanks auntie (:
Danny was sleeping :'(
went to the bus-stop, saw Aidil ( Sec 3 jiwang guy)
talked to him then took 240. talked to Ameer's friends
We reach school still early, saw Haffeq

we laugh at him.
At Band Practice i got into PERCUSSION :P
okayh.
wee~
I'm still happy taus.

After that talked to a few seniors.
Suddenly I saw Haffeq talking to my band senior.
He look at me like wtf seyh.
I wanted to laugh but i smile, then i wave at him, he smile back then wave at me ><
lols, should have laughed at him.

went home happy happy.


Saturday
In the morning me and Farah got pissed off at Ustz Ribut.
Fvck you lahh.
Made frens with Syafiq Hong Kah.
He thought we all Sec 3.
Farah lied to him that me , Farah & Fifi sec 2
but Hanis sec 1.

He marah Hanis for making noises and because she sec 1.
Hanis turn to look at me then me and Fifi laugh like hell. ><
We wanted to prank call one of our seniors and ask
Syafiq to talk to him, but he never angkat pfft.

Afternoon, got madrasah, we sengaje lambat.
Ustaz was damn fun, i was so noisy seyhh.
Kept calling Nabil Mat Rep but his not -___-
nak step je budak tuu.
at the end of madrasah

Called him Fat mushroom B)
then meet up with Afee & Hanis at prima.
They sent me home (:
.

Well thats my story lah eh?

Wee~
Alamak, tomorrow got band. have to sleep nite nite.

I think I've forgotten something, i wonder what..


-'AiN(:

No comments: