Thursday, February 25, 2010

It keeps getting better


Hello! Sorry for not updating.

Wee~ I've been having so many hwks, luckily today
dnt have. Currently watching American Idol.

Just now was okay After school went
to mummy's workplace to help her.
I love kindergaten classrooms
Anyways, lets talk about yesterday,

yesterday Kecoh since we got scolded for maths.
Science, we had to go up & down the stairs since we were
noisy.
well, didn't mind cause i saw hanis twice.
I kept on blaming Zen when Miss Gan said I was
noisy.

I told Zen he was gay and he replied " No, I'm not gay. I'm a womanizer. (:"
He did smile.
lols, made me laugh my ass off.
We laughed the whole way to science lab.
Shared the same table with Farhanah , Elaine & Diyana.
Cool people or as what Zen would call us,
4 Bestfriends,
Wtf right?

I know.

Okay, so I'm freaking tired and i think i'll end this post here.
I'll try to update as soon as possible
I've been passing most subjects and I'm happy,

And Haffeq tak pass bace pledge
tsk tsk tsk.
Farhanah was talking about it all day.

Andrew Garcia has my support


-'Ain 10


No comments: