Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best moments in life

today, BORING!

Oh well, lets talk about ermm, YESTERDAY!
I love yesterday, i love is sooo much.
19/2/10
I love love yesterday.


Apart from what happen, well, lets see.
Class, played tic tac toe and Diyana was so happy I gave her
a foolscape paper cause we needed it
for a test. She wanted to pay me but I told her
that it was free, the only thing she had to do for me is to play tic tac toe with me :D


Band, saw lots of people.
Saw Haffeq, saw Yunos, saw Shamira , saw Asyiqin ,
saw Gilda , saw Hanis , saw Farhanah,
saw Maisyirah, saw Min hui (duh) saw Sulaiman, saw Saib

BUT, I didn't see my brother.
He went home instead of going to NCC.
Haiyo, if not he can see me play songs :(

Apart from that, got really tired of standing up and finally me & Min Hui managed
to sit. Then we just hit the drums anyhow since we damn tired.
Gilda found out I'm Syahmi's sister, -___- Darn it.
Didn't want them to know!!
Well curse you Yunos!! (just kidding )

Well Hanis wasn't talking to me that much yesterday but today okay. Anyways
I really love 19/2/10
Makes me so so so happy.
Bye


- ' Ain 10



No comments: