Friday, March 5, 2010

I love Circle time (:


Today = FUN!
The starting of the day, hrmm.
In the morning ,
Zen irritated me by not letting me
go to my table -_________-
How childish^^
Anyways after the whole morning stuff, I wasn't
in the mood.
I think people notice that since most of them didn't talk to me.

Went to recess, got a ferrero rocher from
Min Hui.
Wished her happy birthday then hug her.
Maths was fun!

We did circle time, and then got into the same group as
Zen.
He seemed dissapointed,
Zen : Eh , Ain you what group?
Me : I group 1.
Zen : Group 1 ?! *scratches his head

lols, disturb him about
Agnes.
Rumors had it that
Zen likes Agnes so I decided to
Disturb him along side
Ezrin.
He quite fun tau!
lols,
We told Zen he was old just because he's birthday is coming in 5 days time.
lols.

Band, Boring at start just because
Min Hui
wasn't there.
A few seniors talked to me.
lols.

Hafiz asked me why I joined band.
The simple reason would be , because of
Hanis.
They keep on asking the same question

" How do you guys find Percussion / Band"
The answer will be okay.
Then they'll be like
" Oh, thats normal for Sec 1 but when you get used to it ready, it'll be fun! "
Then dont bother asking.

HAHAHAHA, The thing that cracked me up was
when
Farhanah fell.
LOLS!
Band Major was quite concern for her but then later on...

Some guy bouncing basketball,

Deon (Band major) : Eh, you better stop playing that ball if not i confiscate your ball.
I stared at him and was trying very hard not to laugh.
He looked at me then he said,
Deon : Eh, boy, don't play.
Later I confiscate your ball how?
You tell me how you take out.

LOLS!

Waited for
Hanis then she sang and dance and Hafiz saw that ,
And i said she wasn't my bestfriend.
Talked to this indonesion sec 4 girl.
She cool leh.
lols

Went home got really tired but talked to
KIM!!
About lame stuff
lols.

Bla bla.

Anyways tomorrow I can guarantee you i suck.
Bye,


-'Ain 10


BTW, JVS won 3-1 for soccer. (: so proud.

No comments: