Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Can't Keep Pretending


Hell yes , I can't keep pretending!

Well today FUN!
But I kinda brought all my books so that's not fun.
We had NDP training and I swear to god I enjoyed it.
Except for the fact that there was a camera.
But the camera pointed at Farhanah & Shobanah.

After that Science practical. I enjoyed 'Playing with Fire'
Okay that was Lame. ^^ is a song name.
by Emery \m/
But I literally played with fire,
and Farhanah freaked out. (D
Friday sports carnival.
Later on will be watching concert at RI, so Friday is a
Busy busy day!

Saturday NDP training, if enough time, I want go
Madrasah since got meet-the-parents session.
So I really want to go. I want see what ustaz and ustazah say about me xD

Done here,
Bye!


("I'm sorry but I just can't keep pretending, ")

No comments: