Monday, May 24, 2010

Another boring term-_____-


Well, this applies to SOG, but most of all Afee & Kim, since I no longer crap with you guys regularly, I still love you lots tau! Hanis is my RedhotBunny

Yeah, the future. I'm seriously not ready for the things lay ahead for me.
I wish I could have stayed in those times I never learn to treasure.
Maybe part of me dosen't want to stay, but I still love the past.
Afee, how the hell did you manage?
I'd love to know the future but I'd always learn to love my past.

I'm tired and feeling slightly sick. I thought this post woudn't be
that long. I've been keeping my posts short this few days.


("Just when I thought it will turn out bad, you showed me how we used to be and I really miss our past. But you know what? Everyone has to move on, but I'm not sure I still can last another term without you")


Thinking of how we were bothers me ALOT ; sorry?

No comments: