Saturday, September 4, 2010

Obsession -____________-


My nails are now yellow and orange :DDD
Just now I bought white in the morning since I had iqra.
After madrasah, Farah and Farouq followed me to 399 to buy electric blue, natural orange, Yellow, and bright orange.
I got ripped off by the natural orange, since Farah went to Red box then told me there was
Yellow, then when I went there, There was bright orange and Farouq kept laughing 
at me cause I got ripped off. Crazy asshole.
I FINALLY HAVE YELLOW NAIL POLISH!
God I love 399.
They have like, EVERYTHING!
I'm gonna buy more there. 
Even though my mum and dad dosen't know that I'm using it.
I have to start cleaning off the colours before my parents sees it.
I'm gonna like buy a brighter shade of blue and cute pink colour.
Then maybe a sweet shade of green? Idk. But whatever it is, I have an obsession for 
NAIL POLISHES!

Nighty viewers. ;)

No comments: