Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ending too soon.


nothing much happened today.
But let me talk abt madrasah (: yay!!
Yesterday madrasah was superb. The few people we sat nearby with was okay lah
but we discussed the ans for arab and ustz told us the ans.
Raney's hair was so lame... He dyed it Redish brown and he looked like a chicken. I was gossiping abt him and surprisingly he turned to look at me.
Me: Ehh ,Hello.(sarcastic hello)
Raney:Uhh hi, * was smilling away*.
Then me & Haneyy laughed.
After tht
recess, we went to 399 and buy buy shit. then they solat
but i cnnt. After tht was suppose to be oral but ustz let us lepak jap, then ribut some to our class and hunt us
down. I hafaling then Danish came with the Green Plastecine shaped like balls and told me it was my
"good luck charm". and surprisingly, ribut let me off and said nxt week then hafal but
nxt week tk skola.... haha, sukker. Then we played murderer & detective but it was shit. Then
Haneyy act like she was crying but she didnt and MJ was acting like record.
Haneyy smacked his phone and it came tumbling on the floor.
MJ called Haneyy a bitchxx for doing tht and Zalifah said
"I thought bitch is at the ass"
and tht made us laugh and left MJ speechless.
After tht We went home and i Ran frum ustz izzah .
i was suppose to do oral but yeah.

I can't stop reading
Haneyy's Blog
for more infor go to Haneyy's Blog (:
Ouh and the MJ is not his real name. We just call him tht coz he act like the real
MJ and is Black and i copied the convo of me & Raney from Haneyy's
blog. Hope she dosent mind.
Gonna Miss lotsa people from Madrasah. Especially the

MAZIDAHS!!


No comments: