Friday, November 6, 2009

Respect is all we need from you.


Hey guys, still angry at tht biatch. She changed so much, i'm sorry the only bitch in my life is Kimberly, no one else. I don't except other bitches as my frens. Anyways, today school was okay, we wasted time in class by listening to ms ang , then we watch Happy Feet with 6G & 6C. After recess we went to the music room and then we watch Ice Aged 2. then when ms ang ask to stop we nvr listen, we remain watching. but then we kena scold so we get ready. then. MT we do presentation AGAIN. but this time Cikgu go help us edit, i think she picking our group leh. Fcuk. I put in some pics so tht the slide won't be boring. I'm also writting the script. So many things to do, i lazy seyh, ltr need to photocopy. haiya. neh mind lah. btw my blog's birthday is coming soon, its on 23 november . i hope on tht day i'm not angry at tht bitch. I'm still angry with tht tak sedar diri bitch. She think all she does is so nice to Tht person. fuck her lah. i don't give a shit. if you wanna compare, i think you did more hurtful things to her. so fuck off and mind your own business.
I might have not done tht but i'm sry i was seriously hungry, i'm glad you shared it with her and the reason i didn't share it with her is because she has her own food and i didn't have much money to buy another one. So you see the bad side of me at tht time but i just want you to know tht you did even worse things to her compared to the things i did, so think before you talk to me. To the person, i'm sorry. And to the one who didn't think, Good luck in life, you just pretend to be nice when actually you're not. I hope you know who you are. If you do then you have to start to learn the meaning of RESPECT

No comments: