Thursday, December 17, 2009

Danny Jones~


WOOOOOOO!!!

Danny Jones!!

It'd be a dream come true if i have a chance to meet him or McFly.
I really love tht pic of him.

I think irzzat like the 2nd mcfly song in my blog lols.
Currently chatting with Kimmy & Irzzat
Imiss6E
lalalalalalalala.

today woke up in the morning cause my mum called
she went out in the morining .

Showered then change and went out with bro to meet up my mum. In the bus, lots of kecoh stuff happened.

Met up with aunties & mum and had breakfast.
After tht went to grandma's house but my bro went home.
Enjoyed the whole time with the small kiddos.
After tht went to aunt house and talk talk then went home.

i'm so bored
and i keep on braging at blog on who i really miss but seriously, you can't help it.

Irzzat was smart enough to find out the name of the Mcfly song he like.

Danny ;

I can't stop getting obsess with him (:
i use to like Dougie but
Danny is horny,funny,crazy,lame, & has such a cool voice :D
the reasons why i love him .
He's also good in guitar.
But seriously, he's like the most funniest among all of the Mcfly guys.

wait, why am i telling you this?
lols
crazy me, dunt even know why i'm telling you tht.

Enjoyed yesterday night chatted with brothers abt some funny shit.
One of our best moments.

Kimberly, talk to me!! ( random )

keep the tags rolling baybeh ;)
farewell readers,

- AIN(:


No comments: