Saturday, January 30, 2010

One Step closer.





AHHHH! Kude kepang is playing at my multi purpose hall!!
Fuck it.

Today is okay, I seriously love iqra.
Hrmm lets see.
We Prank call a few people but Syafiq was the one who chat with them
My bro Kinda made a gun using something that looks like lego but its not.

Ustazah kept on commenting on my reading and it was fun cause
she was pissed.
I finally ate something that will last me for almost the whole day.
Afee was so happy she get to meet FT island.
Wow?
Hrmm
Back in class, Basically we just didnt layan ustazah but
we doodle stuff that was full of bullshit.

Madrasah, went late. Had to present what we did last week.
Got pissed off with this wannabe bitch, seriously you can't match up with our standard.
apart from that it was fun cause we told ghost stories.

After madrasah, Hanis want to meet up, saw Shamirah, said hi to her then went
off. Go to the new block, Hanis left since she want to go jogging.
Walked home with Farah, Saw the kude kepang still on.
Talk to kim on the phone.

Aww, tomorrow's Sunday, its so fast.


You're showing your stupidity by asking me that question,please lah,go study for PSLE first.

I know I'm a bitch.

-'Ain 10




No comments: