Monday, February 1, 2010

ben 10 , ain 10!




Kiddy Palace!

Lols, Today fun seyh.

Well lets see,
154 was such a bitch
it didn't stop for me and bro, and was late for school.
But Mr Sia let us off.

in class msg-ed Kimberly & Irzzat.
D & T was fun and Farhanah got me into trouble for talking.
gosh.
I'm starting to be so friendly since everyone is so so nice
Wow, I kinda love my class.

I love my drawing of the toilet bowl everyone say nice, even Hanis says so.

After school helped 1A people finish their project.
Then sit at canteen called Kim, She never pick up.

Skipped to the vending machine.
then Haffeq , suddenly he talk to me.
And he called Hanis gangster.
At Jp damn fun, see the pic.

Please buy for me this watch

2nd last picture the watch very nice.

Buy for me ben 10 watch
Please.

currently
Talking to Hanis otp , Chatting Kimberly & Irzzat.

I'm sorry darling i love you yknow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRZZAT.

Bye!

-'Ain 10




No comments: