Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A new start


SOG

Aww, They certainly aren't bitches ya know.

Well, Today is hrmm, FUN!
Especially MT.
Lets start from the whole bus experience with Hanis,
We were in 240, and we quickly chase after 154 to reach school earlier.

After that was ENG, The great thing was,
Mdm Bai never come! Wohoo! Mr Zaini took over.
I didnt give him the classwork xD

Maths, got scolded for not doing the work co0rrectly, well
Actually the whole class got scolded but I didn't cause I good girl.
Recess, LAME!

Science, hrmph, nothing much,
LV ; Shared papers with Diyana and had a lot of fun using Saib's
Science Textbook .
Art, teacher never come, Mr Sia took over.
Played tic tac toe with Diyana & Elaine, Crapped with Arnold, Elaine & Zen.
Kept showing off to people that I win Diyana & Elaine.

MT; Gerek nak mampos, Me & Cikgu Kinah kinda disturbed Farhanah, we were informed that
Tomorrow Cikgu Lorena not coming and Cikgu Kinah
will take over again , and Both me & Cikgu damn excited to disturb Farhanah tomorrow xD

I love that teacher ^^

After school headache siall,
Got angry with that one person .
Ahh, fuck it lah.


I miss those moments we had last year, but I guess I have to move on and find new friends too just like what you did.

- ' Ain 10

No comments: