Thursday, February 11, 2010

School


You see this guy ?

I think I'm gonna leave him for this guy


Dougie But I still like Danny
I just hate Danny slightly just cause he got girlfriend already. :'(
Let me take my mind off this by talking about Tuesday and Wednesday and today.
I think its gonna be quite a long blog post.

Tuesday
In the morning talked to
Farhanah.
After Flag raising, went back to class.
Didn't really listen to teacher since
Diyana kept on asking me stupid question.

After that was Recess, then assembly.

Went to the hall, Sat next to
Farhanah & Diyana.
Seriously went dirty minded with
Elaine,Farhanah , Diyanah , Nyi Min & Zen.
Kinda laugh while singing the school song cause all of us ^^
sang it wrong
I think the discipline mistress saw me laugh
Heck care.
Assembly was okay. Hanis did a slide show with her group mates.
I kept on asking Zen to shut up just because I wanna see my Sayang lols


Wednesday
It started as a fun day but then,
Zen was
not feeling well so he had to go home, Farhanah had Family emergency and she had
to leave so I only have Diyana.
But then when Art came , Me, Elaine & Saib we made this lame artwork but
It wasn't such a nice artwork .
But we made a group called S.A.E.
Saib , Ain , Elaine (:
Stupid group name right?
lols,

Thursday
BORING DAY!
FARHANAH AND ZEN NEVER COME!
LALALALALA
But Elaine gave me flower as valentine gift, so sweet.
I know xD

-'Ain 10

No comments: