Friday, March 12, 2010

Danny Jones !!


Danial Alan David Jones,

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you! ,
Happy birthday to Danny,
Happy birthday to YOU!

Wohoo!

Yeap, today is Danny Jones's Birthday!!
Lazy to update but just wanna wish Danny a very happy birthday.

But unfortunately I can't celebrate it with Farhanah,
She had a serious injury in her leg and she couldn't come.
Took bus 187 yesterday just to help her.

Took same bus as cousin -_____-

He still can stare at me then look away somemore
tsk tsk,
Rolled my eye at him.

Band = slack = handphone = scared cause of seniors = practicing = tired = sleep

I like my senior, he let us slack just now.
Hopefully will update tomorrow,
This coming holiday week won't feel like holiday at all.
:(


-'Ain 10



Happy Birthday Danial Alan David Jones (:

Get well soon Farhanah! Look at the bright side, at least I wont physically disturb you (:

No comments: