Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New blogskins


Sorry for not updating.

Well, Lets just sumarise on saturday.

Iqra was AWESOME!
We played with the toys at class and cracked up jokes with
Syafiq and bro.
Syafiqah wasnt there cause she's in camp
and Amirah went home early cause her mum wasn't feeling well.
Apart from that, nothing rocked.

Madrasah , got scolded for being late, but seriously, who cares?

Monday was suppose to go to
Kalang for the NDP thingy but I didn't cause i wasn't feeling well.
Tuesday, went to Maths Trail, and it was okay, If Farhanah was there,
It will definitely be FUN!!
But saw Farhanah's Aunt and i kept on pointing at her.

After Maths Trail, went to JP with 1A people.
They gerek seyh.
Adeline and me were the odd ones there.
Lucas is fun.

Saw Afee and i hugged her like hell,
1A people like suddenly scream when they see Afee,
Nak kutok kite orang lah ni.

Totally saw Power Rangers there!
HAHAHAH
Here's some pics.
I love the blue ranger, when we all shout like
"Power Ranger SIA!!"
The blue ranger turned to look at us.

We tengah kutok then suddenly Shobanah, Qistina & Kai Yun
Came and also kutok.
Then Hanis was like, eh gerek ah, budak Jurongville kacau Power Ranger.

After that went to Fair Price Xtra and we kinda walked around there.
1A students went there to buy food for their
class outing which is today.
They ajak me but I can't go.
sad rights?

Well, thats all.
My tagboard is DEAD, thanks guys -______________-
BYE!


-'Ain 10



I care, and this is the reason why I'm telling you I don't care anymore.



No comments: