Friday, June 18, 2010

Lamest post

I really miss my hair, but I want it to grow longer.

 HELLO!

I'm seriously lazy to update but Kimberly begged me to update so I'll do this in honor of her :)

Today, went to my grandmothers house to celebrate a mini father's day celebration for my grandFATHER.
Well, we all basically eat, watch TV and I kept on staring at Hasif ♥
But I really love the strawberry on the cake. Okay okay, I know that
it's not yet father's day, but Sunday will be a super super tight schedule for my whole
family so we've all decided that we celebrate for my grandfather today.
Met Kakak and Abg Hafis. I was suppose to watch with him Kick-Ass but I can't.
Went home at around 8pm then showered and I'm very sleepy but mm waiting for Farhanah to online to ask
her what to bring for tomorrow's NDP rehearsal.
Shahrul says he'll be going since he's school is also going so I hope to see him tomorrow. or maybe not?
My outfit is embarrassing -____________-

KIMBERLY ACUMAN SYPONGCO!
Here's my lame blog post. Hope you enjoy my lame post.
I seriously have nothing to talk about.




No comments: