Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thanks


Band. 
Me & Hanis look so gay. 
Anyways, today loads of people didn;t come from 1N1 and Farhanah was sick so she 
had to go home. 
She wanted to stay to celebrate Syeirkhan's Birthday but I told her to go home
cause she was SMOKIN HOT.
Yeah, Yan's birthday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYEIRKHAN!

Yesterday was youth day. Can wear home clothes. 
Then got swimming lesson, so it was fun.
My group got Shobby, Saib & Ezrin. Should be fun enough for the 1 hour session.

Today, remedial, kept talking to Saib and Ezrin. Had loads of fun. After that,
walked to Jp then eat Kfc with Kim.
IMY alot!
We discussed over this important topic and well, oh well.
I can't tell you what we were talking about. :P
I know nobody reads my blog anymore. So I'm gonna talk Korean stuff AGAIN!

SOO-YOUNG!

She's so pretty.
Girl's generation's Tallest member Choi Soo Young and apparently for me,
She's the prettiest.
I mean look at her.
She has the nicest cheek bones ever. 
And she's tall, that is a nice thing for girls. She can be a model but well, She's in Girl's Generation.
She's a good dancer and well She's my favourite member cause she's tall. ;) 168cm

After her would be SUNNY.
Lee Sun-Kyu "SUNNY"

Hahaha, shortest member of Girl's generation.
Very cute and pretty
She's pretty and likes to act cute ALWAYS even though she ain't the maknae.
She manages to pull of  her Aegyo!
She's one hot lady.
Look at her. Super hot and also cute cause she's short. 155cm

Last but not least. Hot guy Eunhyuk
Lee Hyuk-Jae. "EUNHYUK"
Funny funny guy. Watch this funny video.
He's so cute and he seems pissed of but well, he's overall HOT.
EUNHYUK manages to melt my heart and I remember telling this to Shamira.
         

EUNHYUK you cute little hottie.
BYE!
Nights. I must dream of Eunhyuk,Donghae,Jonghyun & ONEW

No comments: