Monday, August 2, 2010

Lets make a quickie

Hey sup

Okay, I know it's been awhile.
Just gonna do a quick update cause I'm damn bored.
School has been FUN, I've been having a silent war and I appreciate Kim's help
cause she understands what I'm going through and she gives me good advice, thanks babe. IMY.
I've been stalking Afee on fb and I found this quiz about Korean guys and I got DONGHAE!!
I freaked out like hell man.
Yeah, now I love Donghae to the max.

Today, Ezrin never come, F U lah Ezrin, leave me rotting.
Was suppose to go to Band but dismissed the idea because Mr Chua was there, 
AND I do not want to perform for 6 August. I want go Botanic Garden with 1N1~
A lot of people in my class like Dongho, I wonder why, but well, I love DONGHAE not Dongho.
Afee is with Dongho, and I'm with Donghae, xD
Okay lameness ^^ 
I very bored. Shobby not online, Farhanah not online, Ezrin not online, Kim not online.
How to survive sia. Chi Bai.  I want change skin and URL
But The skin very hard to edit, must have a whole day.
I already got Idea for URL.
Haiyo. I very tired and bored, 
BYE!!

No comments: