Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fantasies

My Baby Hae is super duper cute.

Anyways. Dad has scolded me for my constant playing of computer.
Tomorrow might be results.
o.o I'm scared.
Today was overall awesome.
Another short post for you guys, sorry.
I've been very complacent after the exams, I thought that I can update after all the
K-pop music but, it's all too interesting to actually leave it for a few minutes.
Anyways, I've taken a few pics and I feel shy to put them up.
I velly shy leh, I don't like posting piccas of myself, HOW?
xD
Anyways Baby Hae super cute up there.(Y)
Me and Yanah talk alot of stuff about our imaginary Wooyoung and donghae fantasy,
And she layan me alot leh!
How awesome was that?
I've never seen her for quite awhile, and this applies to kimmy too. Maybe next week

Anyways, I'm saving up to buy hair dye.
Secretly dying my hair without mamma and dadda knowing.
My 2nd bro know of my plans.
He says that it's up to me. Oh my.
I shall do what I want this year, Save money then spend a hell lot of money!
I'm buying Kimmy's sister's Earrings. Oh my, they're so pretty.
I really want them :D
Hehe, Anyways, have to go now.
Bye.


No comments: