Friday, October 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE DONG-HAE


No more on Hiatus.
Exams are over.
Anyways before it's 12 am.
I'll have to say something to my hubby.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE OPPA
You'll always be my one and only oppa.
Even though I think of Yunho and some other hot guys, I still love you the most.
Lots of people know that we're already together.
Stay healthy and happy.
Keep dancing with Eunhyuk, he's the only person I allow you to be with
apart from me :P
Stay happy with Super Junior.
Saranghaeyo.(L)
You're my one and only oppa.
I LOVE YOU FISHY.
You're always mine. I'll never share you with anyone else.
ILOVEMYDONGHAEOPPA.

Some pictures of my lovely oppa on his lovely day.









Donghae is mine. Don't steal him, thank you.
I LOVE YOU DONGHAE OPPA(L)
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, hope you stay healthy and happy always.
Continue dancing with super junior.
Dance well and sing well.
last but not least
Iloveyou. ;)

No comments: