Monday, October 4, 2010

You poser ♥

Hrmm, small lions? What's wrong with having one?

Hehehe, okay I know it's my fault for not updating, it's just that, it all defeats the purpose of updating
if no one is gonna tag me. :/
Okay, Raya is like ending soon, and Idk if I should feel sad or what, cause it's like 
the same feeling. Boo.
I was expecting that raya this year will be awesome.
Oh well, lets just wait for next year then.

 So as you guys know, exams has already started, so like what Afee said ; 
I'll be on HIATUS :DDD
It either be me studying, doing nothing, facebook-ing or just pure lazy to update.
Yeah, and when I say Hiatus, I do mean Hiatus. :D
I'd probably vent everything out on twitter or fb.
OH! YES, did I mentioned to you guys that I have a twitter account? :DD
It's, doing great, I have Simba's picture as my background.
How awesome is that?
All because of Hanis, I watched Lion King and fell in love with it straight away, even though I like
lions like, around back then when I was, P3?
Idk.

Yes, HIATUS :D
I like that word, oh and I like using this phrase " The best!" And Also " Down down, we gotta get down."
Hehehe, B2ST. Pfft, I'm not a fan of them, I'm like a HUGE fan of 
SUPERJUNIOR and SNSD!
Okay, so yeap, Hiatus. And I love and miss my friends, 
I remember I hung out with Hanis,Farhanah,Yanah,Afee&Ameera. :D
Afee told me something :x
Hehehe, Okay so it was like pure awesome, we ate at KFC, and We stayed there for as long as it could be, 
and we saw Atiqah and Farah. :DDDDD
Hehehehe, Today, went out with Hanis, Farhanah, Kahmin, Sookhun and Ameera.
Yes we had fun.  And as I said that I'll be on Hiatus, so, Good bye :D






To You Poser;
Me Following Zany? Ermm, personally I think that Zany is a great and very wonderful person, but
I don't even know that she has a small lion, Plus, I had that lion since like, Primary 3?
I'm sure that I didn't have any intensions of having a small lion since my brother bought that for me when I was Primary 3. And, I'm very very sure that there's like thousands of people out there who has a tons of small lions with them, and trust me, I don't only have that small lion, I have more
-________- I know that you're a fan of Zany, trust me, I am her fan too, but I don't mean to like steal her look or copy her, it's coincidental that me and Zany like lions, and as I've said before, there's a ton of people out there who loves lions just like us. Seriously, I have no intensions to copy her, if I've made you upset or something, I'm sorry, it's just that, I think having an argument over a small lion isn't nesscesary.
:/ Have a good day.

No comments: